Hello

hello guys
this is Dhaval Here
Welcome out here
you are freely allowed to like my posts or comments on them or even share it as and when you wish
so cheerz nd have a nice day

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dear life

If you want me to bow,
I will stand up straight.
You can knock me down today
But I will stand up straight tomorrow.

If you want me to cry,
I will gladly smile
I will laugh every day
And I will continue that till my death

If you want me to hate,
I will share love
Depending on my free will
And not just fate

If you want me to give up
I will struggle through
Continue fighting my battles
And I will never stop

If you want me to walk away
I will be going nowhere
You can push me over the edge
And I will climb back the other way

If you want to break me
I will still stay strong
Because I am able to see
The beauty of my beloved’s heart

So my dear life,
cant you see?
I am still very strong

To defeat you in all the wars ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment