Hello

hello guys
this is Dhaval Here
Welcome out here
you are freely allowed to like my posts or comments on them or even share it as and when you wish
so cheerz nd have a nice day

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thinking about you

i wish to meet , a angel of my life,
i don't know how she is looking,
i don't know where she is.....

what is her name,
where she stay,
or in which country, state and city,
when she will come to my life,
when i will speak with her.......

when i will tell about my beautiful words 
which has been wrote by me for her,
when i will give a beautiful rose to her......

when i will take her in a beautiful candle light dinner
near to lake with glowing moon 
and sparkling stars gives beautiful look 
to night and with beautiful violin music
and me and my angel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment