Hello

hello guys
this is Dhaval Here
Welcome out here
you are freely allowed to like my posts or comments on them or even share it as and when you wish
so cheerz nd have a nice day

Friday, May 11, 2012

LoVe - *ThE FeeLinG*


♥ LOVE ♥ 

It makes me cry...makes me hate myself sometimes...

I may get away from other people to be with you, my love...

I spend sleepless nights...

I apologise even when I know...

I am right...

I give up my happiness to see you smile...

I have to face possessiveness of my lover...

I feel I need space in my life...

And someday I think like:

LOVE IS NOT A GOOD FEELING...!

" But then" ♥ LOVE ♥

Makes me smile when I am sad...

Makes me love life even more...

It makes me strong to face the world...

I smile just by remembering you...

I spend sleepless nights because I love to talk to you...

You make me feel so special...giving endless laughs...

So many talks...I love to replay your conversations...

The moment I am in your arms...

Nothing else in this world matters...

Those hugs and kisses are the best possessions of my life... 

Yes...

LOVE IS THE WORLD'S BEST FEELING...♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment