Hello

hello guys
this is Dhaval Here
Welcome out here
you are freely allowed to like my posts or comments on them or even share it as and when you wish
so cheerz nd have a nice day

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Top 10 lies that men tell women

1. 

'I didn't have that much to drink'

According to the Science Museum's survey, this is the most popular lie that men tell women. 
Ladies also use it on the lads, but not as frequently. 

2.

'Nothing's wrong, I'm fine'

Women aren't the only ones who lie about their feelings - men do it too! 
Saying 'nothing's wrong, I'm fine' is the second most likely lie to be told by the average male. 

3.

'I had no signal'

How many times have we heard this one ? 
There seems to be a distinct lack of mobile phone signal in the world, 
according to the men in one's lives...

4.

'It wasn't that expensive'

 It's a well known fact that ladies love to shop - but it seems that men are also up for a spot of retail therapy every now and then - and they are telling us porkies about their purchases, too!

5.

'I'm on my way'

Is one really on his way? 
Probably not according to the study - lying about their where abouts is the fifth most popular lie for men to tell to females

6.

'I'm stuck in traffic'

The study found that the average male uses 'I'm stuck in traffic' as an excuse rather frequently - no wonder at times where the traffic comes from.

7.

'No, your bum doesn't look big in that'

It's not what one wanted to hear .
 when your other half tells you that your bum doesn't look big in that pair of tiny shorts
 He may not be telling the truth! 

8.

'Sorry, I missed your call'

If your other half doesn't answer the phone, 
then it's quite possible that he is busy with something else but   according to the survey - the man might just be ignoring your call. 
Saying 'sorry, I missed your call' is the eighth most popular lie that men tell women. 

9.

'You've lost weight'

Compliments from the men in our lives are always welcome
but not when they're fibs! 
The ninth most popular lie for men to tell women is 'you've lost weight'. 

10.

'It's what I've always wanted'

Both men and women are guilty of telling this lie - obviously neither sex wants to upset the other's feelings by saying that the gift they have just received isn't quite to their taste... 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

Me although being a man is stating the truth because of the fact that i am still single and there is no women in my life now who is gonna read this and scold me.....hahahaha lolzzzz
347

No comments:

Post a Comment